Friday, September 5, 2014

Fall Fashion Show


Happy Friday, lovebugs!
A while back, I attended a Fall Fashion Show benefitting Kidz 1st Fund, a charity near and dear to any Tallahassian or Seminole's heart. My favoritestestestest boutique, Trending Now, featured tons of their pieces, along with Garnet & Gold, and Haute Headz, a very popular Tallahassee salon styled all the models hair. 
It was such a great event and I'm SO proud of all the small businesses in our town succeeding, and raising awareness for Fanconi Anemia (a rare disease that Jimbo Fisher's son is battling)
{All photography by Nicole Myhre Photography}






































I was so happy that I could go to support all these local and small businesses, as well as Kiz 1st Fund. And hey, who doesn't love to look at clothes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment