Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Way Out West- Tallahassee

LUKE BRYAN FARM TOUR IS COMING UP.
October 11th, 2013 
22 days...to be exact.

I've already purchased my dress for this years farm tour. It's so adorable! It couldn't be more "Kaleigh Farmer"- a peachy pink color, white crochet detailing, and a figure flattering tie-waist.
You can find it at this adorable boutique in town, Way Out West.
I could not believe I hadn't been in there before last week!

They have the cutest clothes for events/concerts like this, Game Day, or if you're just looking to spruce up your wardrobe with a southern flare. 
All the girls in the store are super helpful when it comes to finding something perfect you're looking for, from getting different sizes to suggestions.
They have a huge selection of cute cowboy boots- which I'm definitely in the market for a lighter brown/tan pair than ones I currently have. 
I will be making a stop back in sometime in the very near future.
Last week, I also purchased a garnet bubble necklace (which has been surprisingly difficult to find in town so I was ecstatic when I came across it; its the perfect shade of garnet) along with the dress I wore to the FSU vs. Nevada game. I was so thankful for how breathable the material the dress is made up of was, as it was beyond sweltering outside. 
Guess my hair is a little long and covering up the necklace, but you get the idea. Time for a cut perhaps?

They are constantly uploading photos to Facebook, tweeting, and uploading photos to Instagram of all of their latest arrivals and newest floor items! I love being kept up to date on what they're doing!
Click here to like them on Facebook,  Click here to follow them on twitter and Click here to follow them on Instagram


Here's some flashbacks from last years Luke Bryan Farm Tour. 
I borrowed my dress from a sorority sister (purchased from Urban Outfitters), it was adorable with the red and white checks and cute flower pattern.
 My sister and "Rush Crush", Deirdre (Dying at everyone taking photos in the background)
 My best friend, soul mate, future Maid of Honor, and future God mother to my children, Caitlin
 Phi Mu's sweetheart last year, Charles. 
My sorority's Cheers for Children captain and great friend of mine, Alex


Great times with great friends. 
Is it October 11th yet?!

Love, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment