Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Was it the sweet song she was singin or the way it all happened without even thinkin

Tuesday Shmoozeday!

Still rocking this great mood. I really think this new office move with a pretty view (or having natural sunlight at all) has really done wonders. I guess we shall see if this remains! I sure hope so!

I've mentioned this before, but music really speaks to me. I take myself to moments in time where the lyrics apply, I feel something when certain chords are played and it can totally take me from a bad mood to a good mood instantaneously. I love that totally takes over and washes all over me. Pretty awesome experience. 
PS- Runnin Out of Moonlight Pandora Station is what I'm currently jammin to this week.

Some lyrics I'm really loving right now are:

"Her hair's still wet from her path, she's sittin on the front porch with a glass of iced tea in my sweat shirt and her bare feet, this I gotta see. 
If I hurry I can catch the colors of her skin from that sunset and her face and that love waitin on me, this I gotta see"
This I Gotta See, Jason Aldean



How absolutely beautiful are those lyrics? I love the imagery, I feel like I'm sitting on the front porch with the sweet summer wind blowing in my hair, curled up on a porch swing in comfy clothes simply enjoying a gorgeous evening awaiting the arrival of my love. So peaceful. Love it!

"Was it the wine or the moonlight glow or the way we were dancin on that old dirt road? Was it the sweet song she was singin or the way it all happened without even thinkin?"
In love with the Girl, Luke Bryan

Those lyrics might be some of my favorite of all time. He completely takes you back to one time you fell in love and how easy and simple it was. Everyone wants easy, breezy, beautiful affection like that in their life and I just think he put it perfectly. 

Speaking of Luke Bryan (insert dramatic and girly swooning), I CAN NOT WAIT for his Farm Tour concert on October 11th here in town. I went last year and it was probably one of the best days of my young life. My sorority sister, Maddie, had her parents rent our closest friends a limo to ride up in! It was so much fun! Everyone was just so free and happy and together. 
The FSU Greek tailgate really put a united front up with the different fraternity tailgates all right near each other (makes the girls lives easier when walking back and forth! ha!). Tailgating was so great with the greatest of friends. The concert was amazing, watching the beautiful sun set on hundreds of people in pastures raisin hell. Not to mention, Luke Bryan himself is amazing. A friend of mine even got up on stage, so it was definitely cool to see him up on the big screen.

I'm hoping for the same experience this year, with us all just having a good ole time in the meadows of the Automobile Museum just enjoying our youth. That, right there, is what life is really all about; those kinds of moments of carefree happiness are what I strive for. Also, throw in some delicious home made moonshine and who CAN'T have a good time? 

Anyway, back to having a super productive day! Hope y'all are having an amazing Tuesday too!

Love, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment