Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Keep your heart wide open


I know I posted once already today, but I couldn't help but to post again. 
So many goodies came in the mail today! 


I had ordered this swimsuit months ago via LivingSocial from PB Bikini Hut. I suppose the company had issues with receiving payment from LivingSocial after the special was promoted (note to self: won't be ordering anything else through them again!) but it was definitely worth the wait! This was also my first Birchbox so I'm super excited! It had the neatest things in it and its always nice to get the scoop on things I wouldn't normally purchase or even find! Last but certainly not least, my new ring finally came!



Being the over-proud Grammy that I am, I'm posting more pictures of my adorable little and grand-little from this round of recruitment which began today. They're doing it a little different this year, so this next round will be now Skit instead of the former house tours/philanthropy round. I loved the colors the Skit Day Head chose, they're so fun and happy- whenever I wear cheerful colors it always puts me in good spirits!


Aren't they just precious? I'm so envious of the time they are spending time together... even if it's because I'm making them take pictures together every morning so I can include them in my blog... They are a constant reminder of how great it is to open your heart back up again to getting close to people.
I can't wait to get together with them and really catch up. 

Anywho. Been doing a lot of thinking about what has been going on the past couple days. I had to remove a personal post regarding someone in my life. I was too "obvious" and "scripted". ha! After being completed unscripted, opening my heart and being rather candid about my thoughts, my confidence in MM has diminished. So, that has led me back to why I began this in the first place. I am writing this blog for myself. It is to document my journey to happiness; that includes the range of daily things: from little purchases or deliveries like today to relationships with family and friends, to remembering how great my life actually is when I'm not having a good day, to discovering spirituality again. I am not writing for an audience, in fact based off Blogger stats, my audience is pretty international (random blog trolling from Russia, Italy, Australia, you name it). I repeat, I am writing this for myself. This serves as a therapeutic documentary of my younger twenties and nothing more. 

Now that I got that off my chest, back to doing happy things with my night... watching Duck Dynasty, Face-Timing a friend, cuddling with Mayley and pinning the entire world. 

Just one more thing to leave y'all with:
"You can find me where the music meets the ocean. If you get the notion, stop on by and play a while. Simple tune to get your love light glowing. Keep your heart wide open. You can find me where the music meets the ocean, disappear just like the tide let it roll on by"

As Zac Brown Band says, "Keep your heart wide open".

Sweet Dreams

Love, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment