Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's Planner Season

So, I don't know about any of you… but I love planners. I don't mean buy a planner, use it for a few days and then ditch it. I'm usually pretty diligent with developing a process of color-coding my life. It makes me feel good, in control I suppose, to have all of my school- which is now my entire company's events and deadlines- planned out… More importantly remembered. I forget things all the time, so once it's written down I feel so much more at ease that I'm not constantly struggling to remember upcoming things. 

WELL, I think it's time for a change up. In the past few weeks, I haven't been keeping up with my planner- partly because I've been so insanely busy, but also because I haven't found it quite as user friendly as I did in the past. I think I'm looking for a new layout and a little more personalization.  I had been a die-hard Lilly Pulitzer planner fan throughout college and for the past year in the professional world (Yes- Lilly in the workplace). But I think it's time to change it up a little!

A friend of mine recommended Erin Condren, a brand that really has blown me away over the past year since I've been watching their products continually grow. They truly live up to the name "Life Planner", with tons of different customization options and they really do think out every part of your day, and what you may want to accomplish within your week and month.


They even have a VIDEO of all the amazing things you can do with this planner- from meal planning, to exercise planning, to morning, day and night tasks, goals for the week, gifting on the go, interchangeable covers and so much more. They even have adorable Sorority Life options, how cute is that?! 

While Erin Condren is more expensive than Lilly Pulitzer, ranging from $50-75 versus the $34 {I got the Jumbo Lilly planner last go around} with monograming costs, I think it's a far better investment. Here's to hoping so anyway! 

Help me decide what cover to get!
{ I can't choose }
Comment below with your pick for me!






Do you share the same love of feeling neat and organized? I didn't always feel like that, but I've found it makes me life so much easier, and if the planner is fun and functional, staying organized is enjoyable.
Hope everyone is having a great week thus far. Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my Erin Condren planner! I am on my third one now and I can't live without it. Definitely worth the investment. My sister-in-law and I actually buy them for each other as Christmas presents every year. Plus, EC will send you a coupon with your first order for you to use on your next order and if you refer a friend and they place an order, EC will send you a gift card. They are a great company to purchase from! Enjoy your new planner :) LIOB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the reinforcement in my decision! I've been eyeing them for so long, I figured I might as well take the plunge! And great to know about the referrals, because while I haven't owned one myself, I've definitely suggested them to others! :)

      LIOB <3

      Delete