Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome to the Farm

Well, here goes for my first post. I'm still in the works of deciding exactly what direction I will be going with this blog, but I think the beauty of this might be that there isn't a specific direction per says. 

I want to be very honest throughout my posts. I want to post the little things in life that make me happy, such as my Lilly planner or volcano diffuser in my office or a cute OOTD...  But also the real things that affect me: relationships with friends and family, the roller coaster that is interacting with the male species, or finding a path to spirituality again. I love to observe and reflect, so hopefully this will provide an avenue to do just that. 

I am a 20-something, fresh out of college and in transition from college life to the real world. I'm a total girly-girl; obsessed with the classics and trends of fashion, everything home decor related, but have the mind and thought process of a man with a little sarcasm and witty spice to top off. Simply put, this Farmer's Daughter is a complete spitfire and has a lot to say. And always will.

I made a commitment to myself on day one of 2013, that I was going to be happy, thus the description "Pursuit of Happiness" (couldn't help that I loved the American play on words there either). So this is just my journey to authentic happiness, and if you're reading, you'll be able to watch this first hand. Since January I've made a conscious effort to live a more positive life, so what better way to document that than blog!

Now that I've spent the greater part of my night setting this up, it’s time to hit the hay. This working girl needs her beauty rest. 

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment